FAMILY TIME WITH KAPIL SHARMA RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- The Participant(s) must be citizens of India and must have a valid nationality proof like passport, PANCard, RationCard, AadharCard etc. and the Participant(s) shall produce such documents at there quest of SPN/Production House. The Participant(s) may how ever be domiciled and/or resident out side India (NRI/OIC/PIO). Such Participant(s) must submit any such documents which prove their Indian origin.
- Participants must enter there quired details on the Website mentioned here in below.
- The Participant(s) should be of sound mind and health and must not be disqualified by law or have any criminal record.
- The Participant(s) including family members* of Participant(s) must beofor above the age of 4 years(“Participants”) who can participate after being registered by the process mentioned here under(“Entries”). *For the purposes of registering for this Show, family members shall mean and include all such people related to each other by blood/marriage/adoption
- The registrations shall commence from February20,2018(“RegistrationPeriod”).
- For registration, Participant(s) must logon to www.meetkapil.sonyliv.com(the“Website”)for the purpose of entering the following details of the Participant(s)
Full name of Participants
Mobile number of Participant
Gender of Participant
Age of Participant
- SPN/Production House shall in their so lediscretion, select the Participants for the second level of selections after carrying out relevant check of the Entries by the Participant(s).
- The selected/shortlisted participants will receive a call from SPN/production house and would need to furnish further details along with Family picture.
- The selected Participant(s) will then receive a video call from SPN/Production House on such date and time as will be pre-informed to the selected Participant(s). During the videocall, Participant(s) will be required to ensure presence of all family members participating in the Show.
- Selected Participant(s) will then receive an email confirmation stating the date of shoot, rehearsal date, etc.
- SPN/Production House shall be under noobligation to select all or any of the Participant(s) from the Entry(s) and shall have the absolute and sole discretion to select such Participant (s) as. it deems fit for the purpose of the Show. By agreeing to the present Terms and Conditions, Participant(s) waive their right to object to the selection process ofSPN/ Production House or file a claim against SPN/Production House.
- SPN/Production House shall be entitled to verify the Entry(s) and or seek for such proof from the Participant(s) as shall be necessary in respect of the entries at any time as SPN/Production House shall deem necessary.This includes verification of family members. Participants will be asked to furnish documents verifying the same. In case of any inconsistencies, SPN/Production House reserves the right to disqualify such Participant(s).
- SPN shall not be liable for any costs including accommodation cost, transportation cost in curred by the shortlisted candidates (includingNRI/OIC/POIcandidates,ifany) to reach the venue for the shoot.
- SPN/Production House has the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility. Any failure to provide such proof with in are asonable time could result in disqualification from the Show. All personal details and information requested by and supplied to SPN/ Production House by Participant(s) must be truthful, accurate and in now ay misleading. SPN/Production House reserves the right to disqualify any Participant(s) from the Show in its solediscretion, should the Participant(s) at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurateor misleading personal details and/or information.
- SPN has the right to share the contact details of the shortlisted candid ates to the sponsors and partners of the Show for the sole purpose of promotion of the Show. Any queries with regard to the Program can be sent to www.setindia.com